Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tutuapp

Ive being on the internet searching ’is tutuapp safe’ Then saw people saying it not safe and it could look at your personal information. So I deleted the app and the configuration profile immediately. And now I’m just asking will it be able to look at my personal information after I deleted It.

Posted on Oct 3, 2017 3:11 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 6, 2017 10:36 PM

Micheal black just one more question I have tutuapp on my phone and you know how other people can you your personal info, just asking if I gave my iPad hotspot will it pass on the virus to my iPad again

6 replies

Oct 3, 2017 5:02 AM in response to Andy151515

Possible. When you sideload or hack install apps not in the Apple App Store, you may have installed all sorts of unknown, unintended and malicious code.

That’s the very reason it is not supported by Apple.

You granted an unknown web installer root access to your device. It may have installed nothing other than what it claimed. Or, it may have installed all sorts of things. You do not know.

The onky safe way to remove anything is to restore the devices as new in iTunes, then set everything up again manually.

Tutuapp

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.