Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My battery dies unreasonably fast since updating my iphone 7Plus to ios11. :( The only suspicious difference I’ve noticed from previous versions is ... there is no option to turn off Auto-Brightness for the display. I have always left mine OFF. I r

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 3, 2017 5:15 AM

1 reply

Oct 3, 2017 5:44 PM in response to CBrian5

Hey there CBrian5,

It sounds like you've updated to iOS 11 and now your battery is draining faster than it did post update . We'd suggest you use the troubleshooting and information in the following article to help you get the most out of your device:

Maximizing Battery Life and Lifespan

Auto-brightness has moved in iOS 11. You can learn more about that below:

Adjust the brightness on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

In iOS 11, you can turn auto-brightness on or off in Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations. In iOS 10 and earlier, go to Settings > Display & Brightness.

Have a great day!

My battery dies unreasonably fast since updating my iphone 7Plus to ios11. :( The only suspicious difference I’ve noticed from previous versions is ... there is no option to turn off Auto-Brightness for the display. I have always left mine OFF. I r

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.