Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Losing wi-fi connection or unable to connect since 11.0.1 on iPhone 7 Plus. Why?

Since updating my iPhone 7 Plus to iOS 11.0.1 that I am unable to connect or maintain the connection to some wi-fi networks or routers. I have many colleagues at work with the same issue. It does not seem to affect iPhones prior to 7. What gives?! 11.0.2 ASAP please.

Posted on Oct 3, 2017 8:46 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 3, 2017 8:56 AM

Hi @madra31

Thanks for the response. I tried the usual troubleshooting and all of the recommended steps. Unfortunately to no avail. It’s definitely related to 11.0.1. Everything was fine last week before I updated. My iPad Pro is behaving the same way. It also has 11.0.1. My MacBook Pro has no trouble connecting using High Sierra. People with iPhone 6 also seem to be alright. So it’s somewhat specific to iPhone 7 and above.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 3, 2017 8:56 AM in response to madra31

Hi @madra31

Thanks for the response. I tried the usual troubleshooting and all of the recommended steps. Unfortunately to no avail. It’s definitely related to 11.0.1. Everything was fine last week before I updated. My iPad Pro is behaving the same way. It also has 11.0.1. My MacBook Pro has no trouble connecting using High Sierra. People with iPhone 6 also seem to be alright. So it’s somewhat specific to iPhone 7 and above.

Losing wi-fi connection or unable to connect since 11.0.1 on iPhone 7 Plus. Why?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.