Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Is there a way to see my podcast queue?

It seems needlessly hard to add episodes to up next now and I can’t find my queue at all.

iPhone 7, iOS 11.0.1

Posted on Oct 4, 2017 6:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 1, 2017 6:22 AM

Please stop making the podcast app difficult. If I have to make more than 2 clicks to play a podcast, another podcast catcher may be my option. I had a daily rotation in iOS 10 and would have liked to keep that format. I don’t need to create a station to have my pods play in sequential order. Also we don’t need the Netflix like avatar for each podcast. An Apple Music like suggestion list would be more helpful than all the “improvements” made in iOS 11 podcast.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 1, 2017 6:22 AM in response to cyberbiker

Please stop making the podcast app difficult. If I have to make more than 2 clicks to play a podcast, another podcast catcher may be my option. I had a daily rotation in iOS 10 and would have liked to keep that format. I don’t need to create a station to have my pods play in sequential order. Also we don’t need the Netflix like avatar for each podcast. An Apple Music like suggestion list would be more helpful than all the “improvements” made in iOS 11 podcast.

Oct 5, 2017 11:07 AM in response to MorbidXtasy

It’s easier to understand the iOS 11 podcast app if you forget the previous version. There is no Up Next now list. You can only designate a single episode to be up next.

Autoplay is the function that plays podcasts in sequence and it only works within a Station.

1. Search for and subscribe to podcasts.

2. In the Library page click Edit in the upper left.

3. Click New Station and name it.

4. Open the Station page and tap Edit in the upper right.

5. Click Settings.

6. Click Choose Podcasts and click the various podcast subscriptions you wish to include in that Station.

7. When finished selecting click Back in the upper left.

8. Choose the Play order, which is also the sort order.

9. Click the Podcast name in the upper left to go to the main Station page.

10. Click Done in the upper right.

Is there a way to see my podcast queue?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.