Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone 11.0.2 screen is half neon on a negative background

my iphone 6S 11.0.2 screen is half normal and half neon on a negative background. I have tried resetting it many times

MacBook Pro, OS X Mavericks (10.9.1)

Posted on Oct 8, 2017 4:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 24, 2017 5:07 AM

Sweigart,

I am not completely sure, but I think I have solved the issue.

Go to General -->Accessibility-->Zoom

If you have zoom on, look at the zoom filter, and set to "None". Mine was set to invert. Once I moved this to none, the issue stopped happening. (so far two days no issue).

Also, make sure you have General-->Accessibility-->Display Accomodations--> Invert set to "Off"

I do think there is a software issue with the Zoom function and when you exit zoom, but I don't have the energy to let Apple know.

I hope this helps

Regards

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 24, 2017 5:07 AM in response to sweigart

Sweigart,

I am not completely sure, but I think I have solved the issue.

Go to General -->Accessibility-->Zoom

If you have zoom on, look at the zoom filter, and set to "None". Mine was set to invert. Once I moved this to none, the issue stopped happening. (so far two days no issue).

Also, make sure you have General-->Accessibility-->Display Accomodations--> Invert set to "Off"

I do think there is a software issue with the Zoom function and when you exit zoom, but I don't have the energy to let Apple know.

I hope this helps

Regards

Oct 8, 2017 5:24 PM in response to pennypie

Okay, to recap you have force restarted your phone and made sure that invert colors is off. with software issues, there are three steps usually. You have done the first two. the third is a factory restore. you will need to do a full back up before you do that so you do not lose anything. It only takes about thirty minutes do it on most phones. I did it to my phone (6 plus) yesterday and it too 20 minutes.

my iphone 11.0.2 screen is half neon on a negative background

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.