Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

can i wear my iwatch in the sauna?

Series 3 iwatch

Posted on Oct 9, 2017 6:17 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 9, 2017 6:18 PM

Water resistance isn't a permanent condition and may diminish over time. Apple Watch can't be rechecked or resealed for water resistance. The following may affect the water resistance of your Apple Watch and should be avoided:

• Dropping Apple Watch or subjecting it to other impacts.
  • Exposing Apple Watch to soap or soapy water.
  • Exposing Apple Watch to perfume, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, lotions, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye.
  • Exposing Apple Watch to high velocity water, for example while water skiing.
  • Wearing Apple Watch in the sauna or steam room.

Above from:

About Apple Watch water resistance - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 9, 2017 6:18 PM in response to Jewlee198917

Water resistance isn't a permanent condition and may diminish over time. Apple Watch can't be rechecked or resealed for water resistance. The following may affect the water resistance of your Apple Watch and should be avoided:

• Dropping Apple Watch or subjecting it to other impacts.
  • Exposing Apple Watch to soap or soapy water.
  • Exposing Apple Watch to perfume, solvents, detergent, acids or acidic foods, insect repellent, lotions, sunscreen, oil, or hair dye.
  • Exposing Apple Watch to high velocity water, for example while water skiing.
  • Wearing Apple Watch in the sauna or steam room.

Above from:

About Apple Watch water resistance - Apple Support

can i wear my iwatch in the sauna?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.