Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to disable apple id verification? :(

i used the same apple id on my ipad. when my brother wanted to update a game it needs a verification about 6 codes and blabla. how can i remove or handle this kind of situation? thank you. ( more for image)

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 10, 2017 6:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 11, 2017 6:19 AM

Hey arethanadira,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I can see from your that you have two-factor authentication enabled for your account. It sounds like you want to remove this because you receive frequent request from a device that you already have signed into with your Apple ID. As it turns out, if your account was created in iOS 10.3 or macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and later, you can't turn off two-factor authentication.

However, you can learn about ways to manage your trusted devices so that you have a more seamless experience. Check out the link below.
Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

View and manage your trusted devices

You can view and manage a list of your trusted devices in the Devices section of your Apple ID account page.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Go to the Devices section.

The device list shows the devices that you're currently signed in to with your Apple ID. Select a device to view the model, serial number, and other useful information, including whether or not the device is trusted and can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes.

You can also remove a trusted device. Removing a trusted device will ensure that it can no longer display verification codes and that access to iCloud, and other Apple services on the device, is blocked until you sign in again with two-factor authentication. If you need to find or erase your device before you remove it from your trusted device list, you can use Find My iPhone.

Regards.
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 11, 2017 6:19 AM in response to arethanadira

Hey arethanadira,

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities. I can see from your that you have two-factor authentication enabled for your account. It sounds like you want to remove this because you receive frequent request from a device that you already have signed into with your Apple ID. As it turns out, if your account was created in iOS 10.3 or macOS Sierra 10.12.4 and later, you can't turn off two-factor authentication.

However, you can learn about ways to manage your trusted devices so that you have a more seamless experience. Check out the link below.
Two-factor authentication for Apple ID

View and manage your trusted devices

You can view and manage a list of your trusted devices in the Devices section of your Apple ID account page.

1. Go to your Apple ID account page.
  2. Sign in with your Apple ID.
  3. Go to the Devices section.

The device list shows the devices that you're currently signed in to with your Apple ID. Select a device to view the model, serial number, and other useful information, including whether or not the device is trusted and can be used to receive Apple ID verification codes.

You can also remove a trusted device. Removing a trusted device will ensure that it can no longer display verification codes and that access to iCloud, and other Apple services on the device, is blocked until you sign in again with two-factor authentication. If you need to find or erase your device before you remove it from your trusted device list, you can use Find My iPhone.

Regards.

how to disable apple id verification? :(

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.