Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

trying to cancel match.com subscription

I thought I already unsubscribed, but I checked because I never got a refund. In iTunes, it still says it is an active subscription. There is no button to unsubscribe, cancel, or turn off auto-renewal. It says it expires December 28, 2017. There are buttons to subscribe for 1 month, 3 months, or 6 months, and nothing below that where I could cancel or turn it off. Just a done button. What do I do to either check if it worked when I cancelled (3 weeks ago) or to cancel now? I looked online, and everything says to turn of the auto renewal toggle, but there isn't one. (This is match.com, not iTunes match)

MacBook Pro, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6)

Posted on Oct 10, 2017 1:06 PM

2 replies

Oct 10, 2017 3:20 PM in response to Kelsey890

Unsubscribing does not necessarily mean you get a refund, it just means that the service will not auto-renew. If you want a refund, you would have to take that up with Match.com (or maybe Apple could help).

If the subscription was paid for through December 28, the service would still remain available to you, and there would be no "unsubscribe" button if you've already done that.

trying to cancel match.com subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.