Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

cancel adobe spark

How do I cancel my adobe spark account?

Posted on Oct 15, 2017 9:53 PM

1 reply

Oct 16, 2017 3:19 PM in response to mustbemike

Hey mustbemike!

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities! At it's core, Adobe Spark is a program offered by another company, so any requests to change or terminate an account would have to be run by them. If you're paying for Adobe Spark via subscription that's billed through us, here's how you can cancel it:

On your Mac or PC

To view your subscriptions, click this link: View my subscriptions. Or follow these steps:

1. Open iTunes.
  2. If you're not signed in, sign in with your Apple ID. If your Mac has Touch ID, you can use it to log in when you're asked for your password.
  3. From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen or at the top of the iTunes window, choose Account > View My Account.
    User uploaded file
  4. Enter your password or use Touch ID, then press the Return or Enter key on your keyboard, or click View Account.

On the Account Information page:

1. Scroll to the Settings section.
  2. To the right of Subscriptions, Click Manage.
    User uploaded file
  3. To the right of the subscription you want to manage, click Edit.
    If you're being charged for a subscription, but you don't see it in your list of subscriptions, it might be billed through someone other than Apple. Get help with subscriptions that aren't in your list.
  4. Use the options to manage your subscription. You can choose a different subscription offering, or click Cancel Subscription to cancel your subscription. If you cancel, your subscription will stop at the end of the current billing cycle.
    User uploaded file
View, change, or cancel your subscriptions - Apple Support

I've excerpted the instructions to do it on a Mac because you posted in the Mac sub-forum, but that article also includes directions for canceling a membership through other devices. If you follow those directions and don't see Adobe Spark as a listed subscription, yet you're using it on your Mac, it's likely billed through Adobe directly, meaning you'd need to reach out to them to cancel the subscription.

Cheers!

cancel adobe spark

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.