Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nike+Run app on Apple Watch series 2 crash

I have been using my Apple watch Series 2 using the Nike+RunClub App. In the past (WatchOS 3.X) I had issues with the Nike app (crashes after an auto-pause during my run; playing music from apple watch to AirPods while running also seems problematic: the apple watch crashes).

These problems still persist with the Nike+RunClub app (Version 5.9.0) on apple watch series 2 running WatchOs 4.0

I wonder whether Apple, Nike, or both can fix the issue. After all this is the whole point of the Apple Watch: track a run flawlessly, play music on AirPods. Also, the Nike+RunClub app (Version 5.9.0) is slow on my iPhone 5s (running iOs 11.0.3).

I would appreciate any answer.

Tanks.

Oswaldo.

MacBook Pro, macOS Sierra (10.12.5), How to sort bookmarks

Posted on Oct 18, 2017 10:28 AM

3 replies

Oct 18, 2017 11:03 AM in response to Osvgilbates

Hi

I suggest that you consult Nike's support resources and/or contact Nike for assistance with questions and issues concerning the Nike+ Run Club app and its features.

Nike+ Run Club Support resources:

Contact Nike (support is offered by phone and via social media):

More information:

Dec 20, 2017 10:19 AM in response to Jonathan UK

I suggest apple gets with Nike and makes Nike’s stupid buggy software work. I bought my Nike branded watch from apple to use to track runs and every single run is a problem with the app. Why are you selling a product that doesn’t work for the specific reason it is designed. It is you apple who sell the Nike branded watch. It should be rock solid in functionality like your other apps. Please make it work as I am stuck with this watch which I bought solely for tracking runs. Whether the app is crashing and takes 5 or more attempts to open it to even start a run or the gps tracking begins to get off on long runs or if the app crashes mid run and starts over and also the voice status starts to studder or start and stop as it reads distance and time after the half way point. Bug after bug after bug. Really is crap Apple. And I’m a big fan of Apple.

Nike+Run app on Apple Watch series 2 crash

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.