Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

VIP Smule Magic Email Apple

I received an email from Apple Store sending me a confirmation of an order: app:Magic Piano by Smule for a month at $30.75. I did not order anything from the store, who do I contact, can't get thru to support?

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPhone 6s

Posted on Oct 18, 2017 11:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

Oct 27, 2017 9:08 AM in response to Beyond33

I just got an email for this same thing just now. It alarmed me because this email told me I subscribed for $30+ a month for something I never did. So...using their link (looked exactly like legit Apple pages) I went to unsubscribe and further investigate. I entered my Username and password, and it said my account had been locked due to too many login errors. (?!!!) I was then directed to another legit looking page where it asked for ALLLLL of my personal info. When I got 4 spaces down it asked for my SOCIAL SECURITY NUMBER and then I knew. Thank god I got immediately out of there before giving them my life on a silver platter. And yes, I changed my password. BEWARE

VIP Smule Magic Email Apple

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.