Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro setup with Verizon Wireless

Hello

Just purchased an iPad Pro from the Apple store and set it up at home. Everything worked well until I went to set up the Verizon network. When I go to Settings, Cellular Data and touch Set Up Cellular Data, many networks are shown (AT&T, Sprint, TMobile...) but not Verizon.

How do I proceed with the setup?

Posted on Oct 18, 2017 4:19 PM

2 replies

Oct 19, 2017 10:11 AM in response to mtillman76

Hello mtillman76,

It sounds like you are having a question on your new iPad Pro. I don’t blame you for seeking a solution - it’s important to have your device running the way you want. You’re in the right place to find a resolution.

Here's is a resource that can help:

Apple SIM

Specifically:

Not all carriers support Apple SIM. See your carrier for more details

Fortunately, Verizon provides some additional information that may help get your iPad Pro up and running:

Cellular Data Activation - Apple iPad | Verizon Wireless

Let me know if this helps.
Take care!

Oct 19, 2017 10:13 AM in response to mtillman76

mtillman76 wrote:

Hello

Just purchased an iPad Pro from the Apple store and set it up at home. Everything worked well until I went to set up the Verizon network. When I go to Settings, Cellular Data and touch Set Up Cellular Data, many networks are shown (AT&T, Sprint, TMobile...) but not Verizon.

How do I proceed with the setup?

Verizon, for reasons known only to themselves, doesn't use the Apple SIM. Go to your nearest Verizon Store and get a Verizon SIM.

iPad Pro setup with Verizon Wireless

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.