Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't sign in to VPP account in Apple Configurator 2

Hello,

I'm trying to add free apps to a blueprint i've created in Apple Configurator 2. The free apps are "purchased" using a VPP account and it is that account i'm trying to log in with in Apple Configurator 2 when adding the apps. The problem is that when choose add -> apps and the proceed to sign in with my VPP account nothing ever happens. The loading cursor just goes on and on and on. I can click the "Choose from my Mac..." button and add apps that way. But thats not what i'm after.

If i, in Apple Configurator 2, try to go directly to Account and Sign In I get the login promt and I can enter my username and password and click login, but once again nothing happens. And i mean that nothing happens. No error message or confirmation of any sort.

Anyone else experienced this problem?

Regards

Andrew

MacBook Air, OS X El Capitan (10.11.6), null

Posted on Oct 19, 2017 12:37 AM

3 replies

Can't sign in to VPP account in Apple Configurator 2

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.