Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

watch series 3 repair

I have a cracked screen on my watch series 3 due to an accidental fall. I need to get it replaced with a new screen. Since the support in India is not sufficient to replace only the screen I plan to get this repaired at the apple store in Palo Alto. Can someone send in the cost for the same?

REgards,

Naropanth

Apple Watch Series 3, iOS 11.0.1, version 4.0

Posted on Oct 18, 2017 10:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 19, 2017 1:12 AM

Hi

Apple does not offer hardware service via international mail-in service.

Apple advises that you should not continue using a damaged Apple Watch. Apple does not offer a screen repair or replacement service for Apple Watch and Apple Watch is not user-serviceable.

If the issue is not covered under warranty, then your Apple Watch may instead be eligible for replacement via chargeable, out-of-warranty service.

Contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider in India to arrange for your Apple Watch to be inspected and to establish your available service options and the cost:

Apple Watch Service Answer Center - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 19, 2017 1:12 AM in response to Naropanth

Hi

Apple does not offer hardware service via international mail-in service.

Apple advises that you should not continue using a damaged Apple Watch. Apple does not offer a screen repair or replacement service for Apple Watch and Apple Watch is not user-serviceable.

If the issue is not covered under warranty, then your Apple Watch may instead be eligible for replacement via chargeable, out-of-warranty service.

Contact Apple Support or visit an Apple Authorised Service Provider in India to arrange for your Apple Watch to be inspected and to establish your available service options and the cost:

Apple Watch Service Answer Center - Apple Support

watch series 3 repair

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.