Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Alarm Snooze Weirdness iOS 11

Several times since the update, when I hit snooze, the alarm doesn’t go off again...but the snooze countdown continues...into negative/elapsed time! HELP!?!?

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 19, 2017 6:38 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 23, 2017 5:09 AM

Same thing here. Phone snoozed as normal the first 2 times and the third and final time I snooze before getting up, it decided to not go off and instead count into negative minutes. Unfortunately making me over sleep for work for the first time in 2 and a half years.

3 replies

Nov 27, 2017 12:02 AM in response to B2XY

I have the same problem too. You have no idea how badly I regret updating to ISO 11 !!!. A VERY big mistake and I may never purchase another Apple product again! I'm a big podcast downloader and listener ... they had an awesome podcast player and with the update to ISO 11 I now have the worst player I have ever encountered! Plus I have a plié of crap alarm clock with a ****** up snooze timer! I have to wonder is Apple will ever see these comments and actually do something about their substandard updates. They do the same thing with iTunes updates too. Like I said ... I'm thinking that my Apple days are coming to an end. Take care ... Art

Alarm Snooze Weirdness iOS 11

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.