Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

where is calculator on ios11.0.3

Recently upgraded software. I no longer see the native calculator in the Control Center. I would like to have the regular native calculator in the Control Center. How can I do this? Also I have a music app there that I do not need. I am using an iphone 6s. Any help appreciated. Thank you.

Posted on Oct 19, 2017 1:53 PM

4 replies

Oct 19, 2017 3:38 PM in response to alno1995

If the App was deleted by mistake, you should be able to find it in the App Store by searching for "Calculator"

Direct link here:

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/calculator/id1069511488

Otherwise, the Calculator entry for Control Center can be added and removed from Settings->Control center->Customize Control Center.

Guess I took a little too long

where is calculator on ios11.0.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.