Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can the Health app track my vaccinations?

I’d like to put in my Health app when I’ve been vaccinated to help me keep track. Is there a place I can add them?

iPhone 6s, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Oct 19, 2017 3:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 20, 2017 9:09 AM

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities ibemeemee,

It looks like you're wanting to add your vaccination records to the Health app on your iPhone. It's super convenient to be able to keep records like that together and easily accessible in the same place, so I can understand why you would want help with this. I'm happy to assist you!

You can import certain health records right to the Health app using the steps in Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch , specifically this section:

Import and view your health record

A health record typically contains information such as medications, immunizations, lab results, and more. If you receive a health record as a ZIP or XML file, you can import and store it in the Health app.

Import a health record

1. Log in to your healthcare provider's website or app.
  2. Find your health record.
  3. Tap User uploaded file and choose Add to Health.

View an imported health record

1. Open Health, then tap Health Data.
  2. Tap Health Records.
  3. Tap the health record you want to view.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Take care!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 20, 2017 9:09 AM in response to ibemeemee

Hello and welcome to Apple Support Communities ibemeemee,

It looks like you're wanting to add your vaccination records to the Health app on your iPhone. It's super convenient to be able to keep records like that together and easily accessible in the same place, so I can understand why you would want help with this. I'm happy to assist you!

You can import certain health records right to the Health app using the steps in Use the Health app on your iPhone or iPod touch , specifically this section:

Import and view your health record

A health record typically contains information such as medications, immunizations, lab results, and more. If you receive a health record as a ZIP or XML file, you can import and store it in the Health app.

Import a health record

1. Log in to your healthcare provider's website or app.
  2. Find your health record.
  3. Tap User uploaded file and choose Add to Health.

View an imported health record

1. Open Health, then tap Health Data.
  2. Tap Health Records.
  3. Tap the health record you want to view.

Thanks for using Apple Support Communities.
Take care!

Can the Health app track my vaccinations?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.