Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Cannot access app store, review account?

Upon a fresh account creation for an iPhone 6s, it asks to "review account" information when attempting to download an app. This brings up a blank white page. I have tried signing into iTunes from the iTunes settings page, but it just says "this account hasn't been used to download any apps yet". So I try to access the app store again, and the same thing happens.

I've logged into the AppleID on the web, and there's no problem there. I've tried doing a complete phone reset, and upgrading to the latest iOS, but that doesn't change anything.

Nothing can be downloaded whatsoever and it's rather frustrating.

Posted on Oct 24, 2017 4:28 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 27, 2017 6:17 PM

can you help me slove this problem because I don’t know what to do?User uploaded fileUser uploaded file

9 replies

Apr 22, 2018 9:22 PM in response to joebloggs81

On your device, login to iTunes. Once you sign in and get the pop, click on "review" and wait for a while.

A new page will be shown up to complete your personal and payment details.

Note: For Payment details, you can select NONE. But fill in the full address and click complete. Once the registration is complete you can sign in to any apple services.

Cannot access app store, review account?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.