Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to Download full installer of High sierra

i have Purchased macbook pro mid 2014 13" today. it currently have Mac Os X Yosemite .I want to download Mac Os High Sierra. When ever i tried to download it from app store, it just download a 19.9MB file instead of 4.80GB. i have 4 MacBooks. i want to download full installer and then make a bootable USB from it to update my all 4 MacBooks. what should i do? how can i download full installer ???

MacBook Pro with Retina display, OS X Yosemite (10.10.5), Macbook Pro Mid 2014 13"

Posted on Oct 25, 2017 6:31 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2017 9:29 AM

Apple's advice is here: How to download macOS High Sierra - Apple Support, i.e. download through the Mac App Store. I believe Apple developers might have direct download links but they're probably not public. Seems odd that you get the same issue with each machine.

tt2

11 replies

How to Download full installer of High sierra

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.