Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I get rid of The Red dot on my phone app.

The red dot won’t leave my phone, I’ve tried everything, hard reset, left a message and even reset network settings. Any other ways? Also I’ve tried the change password in settings but it just says saving for ever and never leaves.

Posted on Oct 25, 2017 11:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2017 11:21 AM

Head to the “Settings” app on your iPhone and go to the “Phone” section Scroll down and tap on “Change Voicemail Password” – this should trigger a voicemail login popup alert where you can enter the proper voicemail password, enter the correct password

The blank red dot icon should now turn into a regular notification badge with a number in it, indicating how many new voicemails are available on the iPhone

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2017 11:21 AM in response to Ortiz_2218

Head to the “Settings” app on your iPhone and go to the “Phone” section Scroll down and tap on “Change Voicemail Password” – this should trigger a voicemail login popup alert where you can enter the proper voicemail password, enter the correct password

The blank red dot icon should now turn into a regular notification badge with a number in it, indicating how many new voicemails are available on the iPhone

How do I get rid of The Red dot on my phone app.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.