Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an Ipad Air WIFI Model A1474. IOS11 was installed on the iPad by mistake. I have down loaded the iPad_64bit_10.3.3.ipsw and tried a manual restore with this file. I receive unkown error 3194. How should I proceed.

I have an Ipad Air WIFI Model A1474. IOS11 was installed on the iPad by mistake. I have down loaded the iPad_64bit_10.3.3_14G60_Restore.ipsw and tried a manual restore with this file. I receive unkown error 3194. How should I proceed.

Posted on Oct 25, 2017 1:00 PM

5 replies

Nov 20, 2017 11:33 AM in response to daveypine

Apple has never supported downgrading/reverting to a previous iOS version.

Besides, no way to do this any longer.

It has been over a month since Apple stopped signing on iOS 10.

Tap on my link below to go through my performance tips here to see if you can improve your iPad Air’s performance.

Slow iPad on iOS 9, 10 or 11!

In addition, you could/can supply your iPad Air issues, DIRECTLY, to Apple using the feedback page here.

The only way to get Apple to listen to you is to use their feedback portion of their website.

iPad Feedback

http://www.apple.com/feedback/ipad.html

Cognizant Apple employees read ALL feedback generated from all of the various feedback pages and transfers the data to the Apple personnel , but NO Apple employees will ever respond with any type of direct, individual replies from the feedback you post.

Good Luck to You!

I have an Ipad Air WIFI Model A1474. IOS11 was installed on the iPad by mistake. I have down loaded the iPad_64bit_10.3.3.ipsw and tried a manual restore with this file. I receive unkown error 3194. How should I proceed.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.