Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Delete game data from iCloud/Game Center

I have a problem with the game Where's My Perry? by Disney Mobile

https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/wheres-my-perry/id528805631?mt=8

I have completed the game several times and delete it off my phone when I am finished with it.

I want to play the game again from scratch. I have downloaded the game, but when I start it up, it shows that I have already finished the game (it says I have achieved 540 out of 540 gnomes):

User uploaded file

I then go into the game settings, turn off iCloud sync, and tap the "reset game" button:

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

Note that the gnome count now says "0/540". I can then play the game.

BUT!

When I reload the game, it is back to "540/540" and the game is finished again.

I have turned this off in iCloud:

User uploaded file

But it makes no difference:

User uploaded file

Back to 540/540 again.

How do I permanently delete the data? Where is it getting the information from, that I have completed the game?

If I delete the app from the phone, it does't help. As soon as I re-download the file, it shows that the game is completed again. It is obviously getting the data from somewhere, but where? How do I find out where, and how do I delete it?

Disney Mobile have been worse than useless and say it must be a problem with my phone.

I am on the latest version of iOS 11.0.3 on iPhone 5S.

Any help would be really appreciated - thanks!

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.0.3

Posted on Oct 26, 2017 5:27 AM

9 replies

Delete game data from iCloud/Game Center

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.