Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calculator is missing from my control center and cannot add it

Just got New iPhone 8 to replace a 6. Calculator is missing from my control center and is also missing from the apps I can select to add to my control center. What happened to it - how can I get it back?

iMac, macOS Sierra (10.12.4), Late 2015

Posted on Oct 27, 2017 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 27, 2017 12:51 PM

If you somehow removed the calculator app from the phone, it will not appear in the control center. Go to the App Store on the phone and tap on the search magnifying glass icon. Then type Calculator in the search field at the top. The Apple calculator should show up for download.

Once the app is on the phone, you can add it to the control center.

8 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 27, 2017 12:51 PM in response to LouTog

If you somehow removed the calculator app from the phone, it will not appear in the control center. Go to the App Store on the phone and tap on the search magnifying glass icon. Then type Calculator in the search field at the top. The Apple calculator should show up for download.

Oct 27, 2017 12:52 PM in response to Demo

Demo wrote:

I'm not seeing the app on my iPhone 7Plus running iOS 11 either. I only see it in the Customize Control Center list. I removed it from the Control Center, and it went to the list below under "More Controls".

GB

Oct 27, 2017 12:54 PM in response to LouTog

LouTog wrote:

It is ios 11. The app was apparently removed. Had to search for exact way apple names original app and download from store. Then was able to add back to cc

Well, that's really weird, because as I just posted to Demo, the app is not on my iPhone either. It's only in the Control Center Customization options under Settings for me.

Cheers,

GB

Calculator is missing from my control center and cannot add it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.