Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why aren't my photos loading?

My photos have and exclamation Martel in the bottom right hand corner and are not loading.. I'm not sure why this is. I cannot load them onto any other apps because they are not loaded..

User uploaded file

Posted on Oct 28, 2017 1:47 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 29, 2017 10:12 AM

Hello, fallei.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you're unable to download photos from your iCloud Photo Library. I may be able to help with this. Restart your iPhone if you haven't already done so. If you can, use a computer and log into iCloud using a web browser. Once signed in, go to Photos and see if you can download a photo. This will help determine if it's your iPhone or the iCloud account. Next, check to see if you have enough storage space on your device: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Also, try connecting to another Wi-Fi connection or use cellular data.

If none of the above has helped, try signing out of iCloud and sign back in.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!
1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 29, 2017 10:12 AM in response to fallei

Hello, fallei.

Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

I understand that you're unable to download photos from your iCloud Photo Library. I may be able to help with this. Restart your iPhone if you haven't already done so. If you can, use a computer and log into iCloud using a web browser. Once signed in, go to Photos and see if you can download a photo. This will help determine if it's your iPhone or the iCloud account. Next, check to see if you have enough storage space on your device: How to check the storage on your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch Also, try connecting to another Wi-Fi connection or use cellular data.

If none of the above has helped, try signing out of iCloud and sign back in.

Let me know if this helps.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities.

Cheers!

Why aren't my photos loading?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.