Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

logout of facebook

im on safari on my iphone. and im trying to log out of fb but it wont let me scroll down the screen to where the log out button is. is there a reason why it wont scroll on that certain page? the other pages i can scroll up and down no problem. :(

Posted on Oct 30, 2017 3:25 AM

1 reply

Oct 30, 2017 4:01 PM in response to m3lemite

Hello m3lemite.

​Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are unable to log out of Facebook while in Safari. This is not normal behavior, but I'll be happy to help out. Let's try clearing the browsing history, which will clear all website data, including Facebook. Then, reload Facebook in Safari, log in and see if you can log out.

Here's how to clear your browsing history from our article: Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

User uploaded file

Delete history, cache, and cookies

Here's how to clear information from your device:

• To clear your history and cookies, tap Settings > Safari > Clear History and Website Data. Clearing your history, cookies, and browsing data from Safari won't change your AutoFill information.
  • To clear your cookies and keep your history, tap Settings > Safari > Advanced > Website Data > Remove All Website Data.
  • To visit sites without leaving a history, turn private browsing on or off.

When there's no history or website data to clear, the setting turns gray. The setting might also be gray if parental controls are set for websites. To check your settings, go to Settings > General > Restrictions, scroll to Allowed Content, then tap Websites.

Cheers.

logout of facebook

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.