Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple Music today announced the release of its 100 Best Albums of all time, a list crafted by Apple Music’s experts alongside industry professionals. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Music won’t regonize my account or let me sign in and all my Apple Music has been erased after the most recent update

Apple Music

Posted on Nov 2, 2017 9:29 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 3, 2017 10:19 AM

Good afternoon khood0595,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

If you are not able to sign in to the iTunes Store or see your music on your iOS device, try the following:
1) Make sure you have updated to iOS 11.1 on your iOS device and iTunes 12.7.1 on your computer.
2) Restart your device and your computer.
3) On your computer, open iTunes and choose File > Library > Update iCloud Music Library from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
4) On your iOS device, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store and sign in with the same Apple ID and password you used when you purchased your Apple Music membership.
5) On your iOS device, make sure iCloud Music Library is turned on.
Download iTunes 12.7.1​
Update to iOS 11​
Get help with iCloud Music Library
Take care.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 3, 2017 10:19 AM in response to khood0595

Good afternoon khood0595,

Welcome to the Apple Support Communities!

If you are not able to sign in to the iTunes Store or see your music on your iOS device, try the following:
1) Make sure you have updated to iOS 11.1 on your iOS device and iTunes 12.7.1 on your computer.
2) Restart your device and your computer.
3) On your computer, open iTunes and choose File > Library > Update iCloud Music Library from the menu bar at the top of your screen.
4) On your iOS device, tap Settings > iTunes & App Store and sign in with the same Apple ID and password you used when you purchased your Apple Music membership.
5) On your iOS device, make sure iCloud Music Library is turned on.
Download iTunes 12.7.1​
Update to iOS 11​
Get help with iCloud Music Library
Take care.

Apple Music won’t regonize my account or let me sign in and all my Apple Music has been erased after the most recent update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.