Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple watch stuck on logo screen; seems to be turning on and off too.

I was updating my apple watch and in the rush of getting ready in the morning I took it off the charger without letting it finish installing. It didn't make any progress updating as I wore it since I was outside and so I tried to force reboot it, which admittedly was not a good idea. I've since then unpaired it as well (another bad idea) to see if it would get it to go back to normal. Now it is just stuck on the apple logo screen (completely black aside from the apple logo) and it turns on and off. Spends like 14 seconds on and then shuts off and repeats. Does nothing else. I'm at a loss at this point. I'll appreciate any advice!

Apple Watch

Posted on Nov 3, 2017 12:29 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 4, 2017 5:08 AM

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Be sure to use only an Apple or MFi-certified USB power adapter or third-party accessory in conjunction with the Magnetic Charging Cable or Magnetic Charging Dock when charging your Apple Watch. If you are already doing so, try using another such cable and/or power adapter.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 4, 2017 5:08 AM in response to novacynsoure

Hi

Follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

Be sure to use only an Apple or MFi-certified USB power adapter or third-party accessory in conjunction with the Magnetic Charging Cable or Magnetic Charging Dock when charging your Apple Watch. If you are already doing so, try using another such cable and/or power adapter.

Apple watch stuck on logo screen; seems to be turning on and off too.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.