Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Do iPhone have international warranty?

Does an factory unlocked iPhone X bought from United States have warranty in India. Recently I saw news that Apple have introduced international warranty for iPhones. Is it true?

Thanks.

Posted on Nov 5, 2017 5:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2017 5:59 AM

You don’t need to rely on rumor or news reports. Just check the warranty terms for any Apple product at Legal - Hardware Warranties - Apple

The iphone warranty has, and always had, a clause that states that service may be limited to the country of original purchase.

10 replies

Nov 6, 2017 6:35 AM in response to sudheerm

Please just READ the actual warranty. Nothing, absolutely nothing printed elsewhere or linked to from elsewhere actually changes or nullifies the ACTUAL Apple warranty and it’s defined terms.

I could put up a web site saying Apple will provide service anywhwere in the entire galaxy, but that won’t make it true when the ACTUAL warranty itself says NO, they won’t.

Nov 5, 2017 6:29 AM in response to sudheerm

Whoever you spoke with is misinformed.

I simply don't understand why people continue to want to buy their phones in the US, when the warranty is NOT international and if their phone needs service, won't be fixed in India. Are you saving a little money? Is that savings really worth the reality of having to come back to the US with your phone to have it fixed? You can't just box it and ship it to Apple for service. They won't take the international shipment. It has to be physically returned to the US.

Do iPhone have international warranty?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.