Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

not getting achievement on activity app

Two days ago I stopped getting my achievement badges for longest streak & today I have not got my perfect week badges even though I have completed everything.

Posted on Nov 5, 2017 11:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 5, 2017 5:28 PM

Hi

The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, to go: My Watch (tab) > Health.

• If the setting for Wheelchair currently states "Not Set", then tap on Edit (upper-right) > tap on "Not Set" and change it to "Yes" or "No" as appropriate (options are shown in the bottom area of the screen) > tap on Done (upper-right).

Close certain apps and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch (normally):

If missing achievements are not credited in the Activity app immediately after following these steps, wait until the next day to see whether they are instead credited then.

17 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 5, 2017 5:28 PM in response to Stephen Higgs

Hi

The following steps may help:

If you have not yet done so, update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

On your iPhone, in the Watch app, to go: My Watch (tab) > Health.

• If the setting for Wheelchair currently states "Not Set", then tap on Edit (upper-right) > tap on "Not Set" and change it to "Yes" or "No" as appropriate (options are shown in the bottom area of the screen) > tap on Done (upper-right).

Close certain apps and restart both your iPhone and your Apple Watch (normally):

If missing achievements are not credited in the Activity app immediately after following these steps, wait until the next day to see whether they are instead credited then.

Jan 3, 2018 1:12 AM in response to Jonathan UK

Hi

Please âš  help!! So I earned my December challenge, but still have not received the award & now it has gone from my Achievements screen in the app. The challenge was to complete an average of 996 calories per day throughout December, I managed 1007.258 & so far received nothing!! I reached 1002 average by lunchtime on the 31st of December & nothing clicked in to action. I received my October & November challenges as soon as I had compleed them, in October it was about 5 days before the end of the month.

I have checked that both my phone & watch are up to date, and I have restarted both devices 3 times now since the 1st of January & still nothing?!?

This has been really disappointing for me, as I worked hard to complete the challenge!!

Lost all enthusiasm for January's challenge from this!! 😟

Thank you in advance for any help

Carole

Jan 8, 2018 10:47 AM in response to Stephen Higgs

Had this problem with my December 2017 not showing up. Updated the watch, did the various orders of shutting off and restarting both the phone and the watch, no joy. Also someone suggested rolling back the time/date to 11:50 12/31 and then waiting, and that didn't work.

What did work for me: I was on iOS 10, and very resistant to upgrade to 11. (iPhone 6s, didn't want the death code that would force me to upgrade, which I know isn't true, but I'm suspicious.) Anyway, I reluctantly upgraded to iOS 11, and December magically showed up.

Jan 11, 2018 1:05 PM in response to RJTUK

I currently have an open support case with Apple for this! It’s with engineers. The 9 days have passed & I still have nothing.

I don’t mean to seem pathetic about it, but I worked my arse off for it. Mine was an average of 996 calories a day & that took a lot to achieve!

Granted, it’s given me a ridiculous achievement for January as a result, which I will not receive without killing myself or becoming an addict!!!

So it means even more to me to receive the ones I do actually earn!

Hopefully if there’s a few of us, and all those few contact Apple about it...then fingers crossed it gets sorted. Otherwise it could be an ongoing glitch with the app! Which would be rubbish!!!

not getting achievement on activity app

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.