Apple’s Worldwide Developers Conference to kick off June 10 at 10 a.m. PDT with Keynote address

The Keynote will be available to stream on apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and the Apple YouTube channel. On-demand playback will be available after the conclusion of the stream.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CONFIGURE iPhone Personal Hotspot Login Page/Portal. I should have asked question years ago because I wanted it then. WiFi generally accepted practices for connection have capability to offer a custom webpage, read success code. I need that!

CONFIGURE iPhone Personal Hotspot Login Page/Portal. I should have asked question years ago because I wanted it then. WiFi generally accepted practices for connection have capability to offer a custom webpage, read success code. I need that! Now, and for some years, I’ve wanted an ability to enabled my iPhone Personal Hotspot, but prompt with a customizable Logon / Accept & Continue form of webpage & manage success/result code PRIOR to a guest getting access to my internet connection of my iPhone Personal Hotspot. Don’t tell me to set a password or any such thing! I know that. And that’s not the area of my concern. I’m wishing to prompt the user with a Logon webpage, including prompt for input, text input & a checkbox input, and a post HTML command , and write/append that posted input to a flat file on my iPhone, or submit that guest’s input to my specified URL, then return a result code of success or failure to the iOS. In turn the iOS would complete, connect hues to my internet, or reject the login, based upon he app or script I wrote to process that login attempt to my iPhkne Persknal Hotspot!

iPhone SE, iOS 11.1, I seek a solution for all iPhones.

Posted on Nov 6, 2017 10:22 AM

There are no replies.

CONFIGURE iPhone Personal Hotspot Login Page/Portal. I should have asked question years ago because I wanted it then. WiFi generally accepted practices for connection have capability to offer a custom webpage, read success code. I need that!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.