Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I turn off unsolicited "You have a new memory"

How do I turn off unsolicited "You have a new memory" pop-ups ?

In iCloud, I have Photos set to OFF.

Posted on Nov 6, 2017 8:54 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 11:33 AM

Goto "Settings" / "Photos".

On that screen scroll sown and in the "Memories" Section, toggle "Show Holiday Events" to off.

(I have mine turned off..... I work in IT and sometimes photograph connections between comms equipment to document it... For me, IOS was turning those sets of photos into "Memories"... I mean...... I'm proud of my work but not to the point where want to go back and reminisce about a particular comms rack 🙂 )

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 7, 2017 11:33 AM in response to Ziatron

Goto "Settings" / "Photos".

On that screen scroll sown and in the "Memories" Section, toggle "Show Holiday Events" to off.

(I have mine turned off..... I work in IT and sometimes photograph connections between comms equipment to document it... For me, IOS was turning those sets of photos into "Memories"... I mean...... I'm proud of my work but not to the point where want to go back and reminisce about a particular comms rack 🙂 )

How do I turn off unsolicited "You have a new memory"

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.