Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone 6 required Remote management when set up new iphone

I bought new Iphone 6 - 16GB IOS 9.2.1 with new seal and world version

I have been restored successfully 2 times.

Now I restore but when restored successfully, I cannot set up new iphone because It requires Remote Management.

I got message "Remote management - Farmers Group, Inc will automatically configure your iphone". It required me login with Farmers Group account, but i don't have that account and don't know what is it.

I also updated ios 11.1 but got the same issue. I cannot exit this screen to go to main screen.

Please help me

email: ****@gmail.com

User uploaded fileUser uploaded fileUser uploaded file

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/909375040

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/909406040

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/909408040

<Edited by Host>

iPhone 6, iOS 11.1, null

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 6:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 7:40 AM

I bought it from the biggest retail company in Vietnam (thegioididong.com)

I have been used them nearly 2 years. Everything is fine.

3 days ago, I restored it normally. But today I restored and got this problem.

How can I continue to use it?

4 replies

Nov 7, 2017 7:05 AM in response to thanhle_it

It is clearly not a retail new iPhone 6. It was a company phone and is tied to the company that owns it. Either the seller was selling stolen property, or if they did have permission to sell it, they did not take it to the company IT people and get it released for re-sale.

Since the iPhone 6 was discontinued more than a year ago now, it’s questionable anyone would have truly “new” devices sitting in stock. The only truly new iPhone 6 model available is the 32GB model that has been re-released through some officially supported carrier stores (those re-releases are supposedly being assembled from unused stock parts and Apple itself does not sell them).

Nov 7, 2017 8:51 AM in response to thanhle_it

You cannot continue to use it unless you can login to the company profile. I don’t care how big or how reputable the store you bought it form is, that is NOT a retail new iPhone 6.

Farmers Group Inc. is an American Insurance company. If their company profile is on that phone then it was originally purchased by Farmers and set up under their corporate IT deployment policy. Unless you are an employee of Farmers Group Inc. you cannot use that phone.

You were ripped off by the store that sold it to you, and should take it back and demand a refund. They or whomever the got the phone from must have hacked it to bypass the company profile and make it work, and now you’ve restored it, the hack has been removed

Iphone 6 required Remote management when set up new iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.