Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 battery life draining terribly fast

I'm on ios 11.1 and my battery life has been horrible lately.

I had 86% battery before I went for a 20 minute walk at lunch where I increased the brightness to half so I could read in the sun but didn't turn it up all the way. My auto-brightness is turned off also.

When I was done with the walk I had 33% battery and I immediately turned the brightness so low I can barely read the screen since I had 3 hours left of work and no charger. I turned the phone on and off and then put it aside. Just picked up/turned on my phone and the battery life is at 19%, and to my surprise in the 20 seconds I looked at the screen, it went down to 17%. Just turned my phone completely off but wanted to know if anyone else has been having these issues recently? Battery life got bad when updating to 11.0 but now it's a real problem as the phone never can even make it through the day even with low use. 😟

iPhone 7, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 1:01 PM

5 replies

Dec 10, 2017 1:41 PM in response to ihawk83

Same problem here! I even tried to reset the iPhone and install everything from scratch but it was a waste of time. Today I charged my iPhone twice and it’s only 18% now.

It’s ridiculous, so much money spent on a mobile phone that can’t even last the entire day.

I think I will just get rid of this, and after years buying Apple products, I will look for alternatives.

(My iPhone 7 has less than 1 year).

iPhone 7 battery life draining terribly fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.