You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Safari 11.0 typeError

I'm running Mac OS High Sierra version 10.13.1 (17B48) on MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Early 2013). After updating my mac to this new High Sierra, i'm not able to open iCloud.com. Looks like icloud.com is trying to print some console messages which the new safari 11.0 doesn't like it. Any website which tries to print browser console messages, will not be opened by safari. Below is the error printed in the console.

"TypeError: Value is not a sequence"

My safari version is 11.0.1 (13604.3.5)

Have any of you faced this issue and have solved it? Any fixes from apple.

P.S I have seen the same websites work perfectly fine for people who run mac os high sierra but with a different build of safari.

MacBook Pro with Retina display, macOS High Sierra (10.13.1), Safari 11.x

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 3:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2017 5:56 AM

HI ,

As a Safari 11 user , faced the same issue & found the root cause is "Selenium Web Driver Extension" not supporting to this Safari Version , Try to disable/remove then restart the Safari ..... should looks good.

Thanks.

2 replies

Safari 11.0 typeError

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.