Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

What happened to WiFi calling in ios 11.1?

After updating my Iphone SE (32Gb) I went to check for the WiFi calling on the Settings-> Phone and the WiFi calling option disappeared. I did a complete reset of the phone thinking it was the update to iOS 11.1 that messed it up, but after talking with Apple Support for nearly 50 minutes and resetting the phone via iTunes - the option is no longer there. Can anyone shed some light on why this option disappeared or moved?

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 8:50 PM

8 replies

Nov 9, 2017 12:57 PM in response to ninja661

You do know that you could have restored the device with iTunes on the computer and could have saved yourself the trouble of sending the device back. Also, check with your carrier to make sure there was no change in support for wi-fi calling.

On a side note, I've never experienced problems with AT&T, although I know people have had issues. People have had issues with all carriers. My employer provides a discount with AT&T, and AT&T also has excellent coverage everywhere I travel, as well as at home. I have no intention of switching from AT&T.

What happened to WiFi calling in ios 11.1?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.