Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The emoji “frequently used” section is improper grammar. “Frequently used” would mean emojis used the most. But instead, the section displays emojis just used most ReCeNtLy

The emoji section “frequently used” is actually Recently used emojis. Not emojis that you use the most, which is what “frequently used” would mean. It dissapoints me and scares me that this hadnt either been grammatically changed (in so much time. I’ve been waiting and waiting for an update where this was fixed but none had came even now) or the feature changed to actual most used emojis in all; which would be better than just recently used.

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

User uploaded file

I don’t know where else to contact Apple about this, cause there like is no where. And again, it’s insane it hasn’t been fixed already. I doubt this’ll get it attention but I hope it will.

Posted on Nov 7, 2017 10:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 8, 2017 10:38 AM

Hi BitterVoidz,

Emoji are ordered in 2 ways, under different priorities. The emoji that you use the most will always appear at the top. Emoji that you have recently used will appear after emoji that are used frequently.

If this order is unexpected, and you want to provide feedback, Apple would love to gather your feedback! You can provide feedback quickly and easily over at apple.com/feedback. It's feedback like yours that improves Apple products, which helps everyone!

If you have any further questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply to the thread as I'm following it.

Best of luck!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 8, 2017 10:38 AM in response to BitterVoidz

Hi BitterVoidz,

Emoji are ordered in 2 ways, under different priorities. The emoji that you use the most will always appear at the top. Emoji that you have recently used will appear after emoji that are used frequently.

If this order is unexpected, and you want to provide feedback, Apple would love to gather your feedback! You can provide feedback quickly and easily over at apple.com/feedback. It's feedback like yours that improves Apple products, which helps everyone!

If you have any further questions, queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to reply to the thread as I'm following it.

Best of luck!

The emoji “frequently used” section is improper grammar. “Frequently used” would mean emojis used the most. But instead, the section displays emojis just used most ReCeNtLy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.