Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't paste as connected clip my outro on final cut with my main video. help please

i can't paste as connected clip my outro on final cut X with my main video. help please

Final Cut Pro X, iOS 10.1.1

Posted on Nov 8, 2017 1:15 PM

20 replies

Nov 28, 2017 10:32 AM in response to trouduc

trouduc wrote:

Hi Tom,

like I wrote above I made the compound clip of the outro, but I still can't paste it at the end of the other main clip.. help please

Let's try to make this simple, shall we?

You have the main project's timeline in front of you, right?

Forget copy and paste. You have the compound clip of the outro in your browser, right? DRAG it to the end of the timeline. Done. Or (better!): in the browser, select the full compound (if you have a yellow selection of only part, press X to select it all), and just press E.

User uploaded file

Nov 8, 2017 6:18 PM in response to trouduc

Your work is completely separate from the application. You don't lose anything created in the trial version.

Whatever you're most comfortable using is the best. I've used NLEs for more than 30 years. For freedom and creativity FCP is the best by far. If you're working in Hollywood you need to use Avid. Everything in between is a waste of time.

i can't paste as connected clip my outro on final cut with my main video. help please

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.