Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 7 keeps disconnecting from WiFi

Every other device in my house connects to my WiFi with no issues but when it comes to my iPhone 7, it disconnects from the WiFi, I go back into the WiFi list, click on my WiFi name to reconnect and I get the below error message, eventually the WiFi connects itself automatically, then after some time it will disconnect again. this must be an issue with the iPhone 7 as no other types of devices in my house do this and it happens to both iPhones we have in the house. Part of me thinks this is how iPhones are made so it uses more data and makes us need to buy more top data, this issue needs to be fixed ASAP

User uploaded file

Posted on Nov 8, 2017 4:31 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Dec 25, 2017 10:14 PM

No help for ios 11 iphone7+ and keep disconnect. Dont tell basic answer. I have ipad pro, android phone, and laptop they FINE! Not DISCONNECTING wifi issue. SAME ROUTER, SAME SSID, SAME WIFI. And yeah i’m IT guy and this frustating

7 replies

Nov 9, 2017 11:12 AM in response to Tomb1992

Hello Tomb1992,

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities!

I understand from your post that your iPhone 7 is not staying connected and accepting your password to your home Wi-Fi even though other devices can connected and stay connected without issue. First, there are some steps in the following article which may help resolve this type of issue: If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Second, even though your other devices are connecting without issue, it doesn't hurt to check for any kind of interference like this next article describes: Potential sources of Wi-Fi and Bluetooth interference - Apple Support

Lastly, using Apple's recommended settings for your router and access points may also help: Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Best Regards.

Dec 26, 2017 2:11 AM in response to Hateyouios

Hi

Have you tried to connect to other wifi in shop/ cafe.

Hear is what I would do.

Turn iPhone off Make sure your pc is running the latest iTunes 12.7.2

Connect lead to USB on your pc Press just the power button down on iPhone don't let go Connect lead to iPhone keep power button pressed down until pc sees iPhone Then wait for restore you may need to do this more than once Before it works.

If you still have a problem make an appointment at Apple store For checking you may have a faulty antenna.

Or contact Support.apple.com.

Cheers

Brian 🇬-1F1E7;

iPhone 7 keeps disconnecting from WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.