Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have turned on my iPhone 5S after 1 year and I forgot its AppleID and Password. What to do Apple?

I have turned on my iPhone 5S after 1 year and I forgot its AppleID and Password. What to do Apple? Now I don't know AppleID or Password. iPhone is asking me of the ID and Password. How do I remove it?User uploaded file

iPhone 5s, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 9, 2017 5:19 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 9, 2017 6:41 AM

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 9, 2017 6:41 AM in response to imtinan95

Apple ID - If you forgot the answers to your Apple ID security questions

If necessary, there is a contact link.

Apple ID Support

Apple ID Support (2)

Apple Support by e-mail or chat Select your device, Battery, Power and Charging, then Power adapter not working to get a chat option. If you need to talk to them, ask them if they will do a Skype or FaceTime with you.

Apple Support using Twitter

I have turned on my iPhone 5S after 1 year and I forgot its AppleID and Password. What to do Apple?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.