Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I️ after starting an update to my watch, I️ had to leave home and took my phone with me before the update was finished. When I️ returned, my watch was dark and I️ have not been able to turn it on even pressing in both buttons. What is the solution ?

Watch won’t turn on. Yes it is charged

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 5:12 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 8:40 PM

Hi

For future reference, be sure to always follow the instructions here when updating watchOS:

Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

As your Apple Watch will now not turn on, follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 10, 2017 8:40 PM in response to Cheflindam

Hi

For future reference, be sure to always follow the instructions here when updating watchOS:

Update your Apple Watch - Apple Support

As your Apple Watch will now not turn on, follow the instructions here, including contacting Apple Support (mail-in service may be available, if required), making a Genius Bar reservation or visiting an Apple Authorised Service Provider if necessary:

If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support

I️ after starting an update to my watch, I️ had to leave home and took my phone with me before the update was finished. When I️ returned, my watch was dark and I️ have not been able to turn it on even pressing in both buttons. What is the solution ?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.