Announcement: Upgrade to macOS Mojave

With features like Dark Mode, Stacks, and four new built-in apps, macOS Mojave helps you get more out of every click. 
Find out how to upgrade to macOS Mojave > https://support.apple.com/macos/mojave

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: after update hp officejet 8600 only prints duplex, help

I recently update my iMac to iOS 10.13.1 now my printer HP officejet pro 8600 will only print in duplex mode. (Both front and back) Used to have a button that I could uncheck when I did not want duplex printing. That button is no longer there after updating. Any help is appreciated.

iMac (27-inch Mid 2011), iOS 10.3.1

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

There is a new software driver for the printer dated October 11, 2017. Download and install it. It's located here: HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 10, 2017 7:51 PM in response to jfm44at In response to jfm44at

There is a new software driver for the printer dated October 11, 2017. Download and install it. It's located here: HP Software and Driver Downloads for HP Printers, Laptops, Desktops and More | HP® Customer Support

Nov 10, 2017 7:51 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: jfm44at

Question: after update hp officejet 8600 only prints duplex, help