Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I prevent music and phone sounds from streaming via link2cell on landline phone

I have a panasonic PRL262B dect landline phone system with Link2Cell so that my iPhone automatically connects via bluetooth while in the house and i can make/pickup iPhone calls on any of the landline phones. The problem is that the unit has a dock speaker for streaming music to. It assumes that if your phone is connected via bluetooth, you will want ALL sounds to be routed to the Panasonic and played on the speaker. I don't. I only want my calls to connect to it -- not my music, videos, or random phone sounds (alerts, chimes, etc.) There seems to be no way (that I can see) to bifurcate this. The only solution seems to be getting a different phone that has Link2Cell but no dock speaker. Anyone have any insight if this is controllable?

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 6:39 PM

There are no replies.

How do I prevent music and phone sounds from streaming via link2cell on landline phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.