Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Question:

Question: I have problem with my I watch of using Messenger App.

User uploaded fileI have problem with my I watch. I connect my I watch with my iPhone already. And when I start using the Fb Messenger App in my I watch, it’s not working well, it has trouble like reloading appear, and sometime I already got new message in messenger but my I watch did not update yet. I hope you will fix this for me. And please respond me with my email: ****

Thank you

<Email Edited by Host>

Posted on

Question marked as Apple Recommended
Answer:
Answer:

Hi

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to:

Update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

Update Messenger to the latest version:

Otherwise, for assistance with issues concerning Messenger (a third-party app), I suggest that you consult the developer's support resources and/or contact the developer for assistance.

Posted on

Page content loaded

Question marked as Apple Recommended

Nov 10, 2017 8:27 PM in response to Chyseng In response to Chyseng

Hi

If you have not yet done so, then it may help to:

Update your iPhone and Apple Watch to the latest compatible software versions, starting with your iPhone:

Update Messenger to the latest version:

Otherwise, for assistance with issues concerning Messenger (a third-party app), I suggest that you consult the developer's support resources and/or contact the developer for assistance.

Nov 10, 2017 8:27 PM

Reply Helpful
User profile for user: Chyseng

Question: I have problem with my I watch of using Messenger App.