Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Bought iphone 5s 2months back. It unresponsive at times and become responsive after few minutes automatically. Already upgraded ios to 11.1 . i need replacement to a new model.

Bought iphone 5s 2months back. It unresponsive at times and become responsive after few minutes automatically. Already upgraded ios to 11.1 . i need replacement to a new model.

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 9:06 PM

1 reply

Nov 10, 2017 9:35 PM in response to Sahilaro23

Hi,so you’ve bought an Apple product which is great,but where you buy a product,ensure the efficiency and the age of the product,because a good phone should be fast and should also support latest software’s. The iPhone 5s is outdated and the iOS 11 makes it incredibly slow. What you should have gone for is the iPhone se. it is the same thing as the iPhone 5s but at par with 6s in its performance. It is pretty obvious that a 5s having problems will not be replaced. Hence I think it’s better to go leave the 5s and not expect any replacement,unless the certified Apple service centre seems it to be a serious issue from their side.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.