Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Anyone else get lag or unresponsive points on keyboard iPhone X?

So I’ve noticed on my X that when I’m typing sometimes the screen completely starts stuttering and it won’t register some buttons. The main issue is the delete button on the keyboard sometimes I have to press harder than I should for it to register, also times when I notice some keys at all did not register when typing a sentence.

Just trying to figure out if others are having this issue or if I possibly might have some type of defect. It does not happen always but it’s definitely enough that I notice it and it’s annoying.

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 8:44 PM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2017 2:34 PM in response to Folixx

Hello Folixx,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your display. The first thing I recommend is checking if adjusting the sensitivity will help you with your issues: Change 3D Touch sensitivity on your iPhone

If that doesn't help with the issue, I recommend checking the troubleshooting provided in this help article: Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

If you have gone through the entire article and still need help, the article states:

If you don't see your issue listed or need more help, contact Apple Support or take your device to an Apple Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.

Thanks and have a wonderful day.

Anyone else get lag or unresponsive points on keyboard iPhone X?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.