Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Pages app not working after IOS update?

Hi! I like to keep my iPhone 7 updated, however, with the recent IOS 11.1.1 I cannot access my pages app nor my files app on my iPhone. I can click on the app itself, however, after that it is like nothing works. I was wondering if anyone else has this glitch or a similar one because these two apps are really important to me as an Apple user. Thanks!

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 8:50 PM

2 replies

Nov 11, 2017 3:04 PM in response to ehlovell

Hello ehlovell,

Thanks for asking the Apple Support Communities for help with your Pages app. Here is what you should do when it does not open, or opens then crashes.

I first recommend you force the app to close. This article will assist you: Force an app to close on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Once closed, restart the device using this article: Restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch

Once your device is back up, try the app once again. If it is still closing, please try the steps in this article: If an app you installed unexpectedly quits, stops responding, or won’t open

Thanks and let us know if you need further assistance with this.

Pages app not working after IOS update?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.