Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iOS 11 conspiracy

I’m not usually a conspiracy guy but I think it’s more than a coincidence that the iOS release destroyed my phone right when a hard advertising campaign to upgrade to the 8 came out. My phone is a 6s and it’s slower than any phone I’ve ever had. Nothing works right. Nothing. There’s too much wrong for it to all be an accident. I have Family with the 7 and 8 and they’ve never had a problem.

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 8:47 PM

2 replies

Nov 10, 2017 10:27 PM in response to sberman

I always keep it pretty clear. It’s only 50% right now. This phone now reminds me of my wife’s hated PC laptop. After every click you have to wait and wait and wait until it finally acknowledges the click. The phone is doing the same thing. I’ve never had a problem until the 11 release. I’ve talked to so may Apple workers and they all have the same advise, “Just upgrade.” I just wonder with Steve Jobs being gone if the company is destined to be like everyone else.

iOS 11 conspiracy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.