Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

The News app doesn't appear on the home screen when I erased my iPhone 7 Plus and restarted it.

The News app doesn't appear on the home screen when I erased my iPhone 7 Plus and restarted it. But it doesn't happen to me before. Is there anything wrong with my settings?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 11.1

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 10:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 2:38 PM

Try these remedies:

• Check Settings > General > Language & Region to be sure your Region is set to "United States"
  • Use Spotlight to search for "News". Perhaps you inadvertently placed it in a folder or a different screen.
  • If "News" is not on the iPhone anywhere, visit the App Store. Tap "Search" on the bottom right, then type "News". Download the app from there.
5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Nov 11, 2017 2:38 PM in response to Aeonbert

Try these remedies:

• Check Settings > General > Language & Region to be sure your Region is set to "United States"
  • Use Spotlight to search for "News". Perhaps you inadvertently placed it in a folder or a different screen.
  • If "News" is not on the iPhone anywhere, visit the App Store. Tap "Search" on the bottom right, then type "News". Download the app from there.

The News app doesn't appear on the home screen when I erased my iPhone 7 Plus and restarted it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.