Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why is my iphone se screen unresponsive and glitchy after 11.1.1 update

My iPhone SE screen started becoming unresponsive and opening up random apps, and randomly dialling my contacts (phone app is on the dock) and unable to cancel the call unless I turn the phone off. I was in the middle of a game(clash of clans) as well and the touch screen wasn’t responding. I am currently on iOS 11.1.1. My phone is only about a month old. I did a hard reset which helped for a short time and then the problem started again. Tried resetting the phone settings but hasn’t made a difference. Is it a coincidence that this happens every time I update to the latest update hopefully a bug fix will be available soon.

Posted on Nov 10, 2017 10:51 PM

1 reply

Nov 13, 2017 7:55 PM in response to Patero

Hey there, Patero,

Thanks for stopping by the Apple Support Communities. From your post, I see you have been experiencing some trouble with your display since updating your iPhone SE to iOS 11.1.1. I'm happy to help!

Based on what you've described, I would recommend using Get help with the display on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support . Locate the relevant issue(s) in the article, and follow the steps provided.

If you are unable to resolve your issue using that article, the next step would be to reach out to Apple Support for additional assistance. You can do that here: Contact Apple Support .

Cheers!

why is my iphone se screen unresponsive and glitchy after 11.1.1 update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.