Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App Store HELP PLZ

I can't download and update apps in AppStore, AppStore asking my payment information, but I have none. Can u help me I want download a free app

Posted on Nov 11, 2017 12:23 AM

1 reply

Nov 11, 2017 3:25 PM in response to Рада

Hello Рада.

​Welcome to Apple Support Communities.

If I'm understanding correctly, you are having some trouble with updating apps and downloading free ones because the App Store is requesting a payment method. I will be happy to help.

Check out the steps below to see if it helps from our article: If you can‘t choose None when you edit your Apple ID payment information

If you’re setting up an Apple ID for the first time and you don't want to set up a payment options, make sure you follow these steps to create it. None isn't an option when you use the Apple ID account page to set your payment method.

If you don't want to use a credit card, you can use another form of payment, such as a gift card. If you already have an Apple ID and don't want a payment method attached to it, learn how to remove your Apple ID payment information.

If you still can't choose None, check to see if it's because of one of these reasons.

If you have an unpaid balance or payment due

You can't select None as your payment type until you pay your balance. To see which order you need to pay for, view your purchase history on a Mac or PC. When you sign in to the store, you might see a message that there was a billing issue with your last order. Click the Billing Info button to see the order.

After you pay for the order, you can change your payment information to None.

Cheers.

App Store HELP PLZ

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.